Friday, November 8, 2013

"Sexy" Christianity, Billy Graham, and Heartwarming Camraderie

My Top Three for the Week of November 8th, 2013

I think it is possible to over-analyze movements, and I would take this first post with a grain of salt. But I do think that some Christians are just trying to hipster-ize the faith, and the points raised in this article are worth thinking about:

sexy "christianity"


Billy Graham was back in the headlines for at least one more time this week; Fox News Channel aired a message from Graham entitled "The Cross", and USA Today ran the following article covering his 95th birthday celebration:


Billy Graham's final sermon: "I've wept for America"


Finally, if you follow sports at all, you are probably sick to death of hearing about the bullying in the Miami Dolphin's locker room.

Here is a bit of antidote, courtesy of some young football players who "get it."

No comments:

Post a Comment